Wednesday 4 February 2015

An introduction.

An Introduction:

I would not like to start this by enforcing a message across that define me as a very happy, kind person. That expectation is unrealistic. Happiness is unrealistic; humans can never have enough.

First and foremost, I am considered as an adolescent; I enjoy reading, writing, learning about the conflicted world we all live in, watching TV shows, fangirling and buying make-up. Perhaps you may consider me as a 'typical white girl'.
This blog was created in order for me express any thing I would like to share; whether that may be talking about: TV shows, family, life in general or even make-up.
My aspiration in life is to help. I would not necessary like to be the one who changes this world. I would like to be a person (along with others) who can help. Change is inevitable- regardless whether the change is beneficial..
I belong to many fandoms, I watch many TV shows, for example: Arrow, Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon A Time, The Flash, Glee, Teen Wolf, American Horror Story. I clearly enjoy fiction. I dislike mainstream music, any music for that matter. However, I do enjoy listening to Lana Del Rey. She is unlike the majority of female artists- she does not sell sex.
I love to indulge in the world of make-up. I love trying or buying new make-up, especially glaring at M.A.C cosmetics or Urban Decay palettes.

That is my introduction, reader. I will unravel more pieces of me throughout this 'blog'. I do hope I can help you with any problems you have!
Comment if you wish to.
Thank you,
-A.

"Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."


1 comment: